PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES VERY CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT, SIGNIFIGANCE AND IMPORT THEREOF
Booking terms and conditions
We accept cash, ATM/Maestro Card with your personal PIN and following credit cards: Visa Card and Master Card. A 50% deposit of total accommodation is payable within 48 hours after our confirmation to secure your reservation. Deposit can be paid by credit card or transfer into our bank account. Balance for accommodation is payable 30 days before arrival. All extras payable on departure. Accommodation for children 16 years and older only!
If cancelled earlier than 15 days before date of arrival, 50% of all nights will be charged. If cancelled within 14 days before date of arrival, 80% of all nights will be charged. In case of premature departure 100% of all nights will be charged. Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let rooms. Legal domicile is Cape Town, South Africa.
To the maximum extent permissible in law
1. Guests enter LA PROVIDENCE’S premises and use LA PROVIDENCE’S premises, services, activities and facilities entirely at their own risk.
2. LA PROVIDENCE shall not be liable for any theft, damages, losses, injury or death suffered by guests at LA PROVIDENCE’S premises.
3. It is the guest’s responsibility to safeguard their belongings. Guest rooms are equipped with safes for locking valuable personal items away.
The balconies, terraces, stairways, swimming pool and swimming pool area are potentially DANGEROUS. Risks include but are not limited to DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, SERIOUS INJURY AND DEATH.
To the maximum extent permissible in law:
1. Use of the swimming pool and surrounding area is entirely at the guest’s own risk.
2. LA PROVIDENCE’S shall not be liable for any damages, losses, injury or death arising from use of the swimming pool and/or swimming pool area.
3. Only guests that are able and capable swimmers may use the swimming pool and swimming pool area.
4. Due to the risk of damage to property, injury and death involved in using the swimming pool area, NO diving, running, jumping, rollerblading/skating, skateboarding, J-boarding, scooters or other similar activities are permitted in the LA PROVIDENCE’S swimming pool area and anywhere else at the LA PROVIDENCE’S premises.
Parents and/or guardians sign these terms and conditions on behalf of minor (under 18 years of age) children in their care.